1. General information
You can find the most frequently asked questions right here. Do you have an other question? Please don't hesitate to contact us.
1.1 How can I attend an event on Eventro?
Enter the URL of the livestream in your browser. For some events, you will have to login first. Other are open and don't require a login.
1.2 How do I log in?
If you have bought a ticket for an event, you can login with the email address that you used to buy your ticket. If you had to fill in your email address to gain access to an event, use said email address to log in on the event.
1.3 Do I need to download an app or program to attend an event on Eventro?
No, you can attend the event from any webbrowser
1.4 Which devices are supported by Eventro?
We support every device that has an internet connection and webbrowser.
- Smart TV
- Gaming devices (Playstation and Xbox, fe)
1.5 How can I watch an event on my Smart TV?
There are a couple of ways to do this
- On your Smart TV by going to your webbrowser and logging into the said event
- By watching the event on your desktop or laptop and watching it on your Smart TV with a (HDMI) cable
- By watching the event on your device (mobile or tablet for example) and casting it to your Smart TV
- You can use a Chromecast
- You can also use AirPlay. Check out more info here
1.7 Which web browsers are support by Eventro?
We test and thus guarantee that every event works on the following web browsers
- Microsoft Edge
1.8 Does the chat work on a mobile device?
The chat does not always work on mobile devices because some mobile browsers and operating systems do not support chat. You can fix this by watching the livestream on your laptop/desktop
1.9 Is there an Eventro application?
At the moment, there is no Eventro application.